Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
The Truth About Winning at Work (Collection)
- This product currently is not for sale.
- About Watermarked eBooks
- Copyright 2011
- Dimensions: 5-1/2 X 8-7/16
- Pages: 656
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-265567-5
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-265567-5
150 powerful bite-size techniques for handling virtually every day-to-day management challenge, from motivation and team-building to job design
Three full books of practical techniques for handling virtually every day-to-day management challenge! Discover how to build winning teams and design high-productivity jobs… motivate people when you can’t pay them more… sell your decisions, even when they’re unpopular… use non-verbal communication techniques more effectively… and much more!
From world-renowned leaders and experts, including Stephen P. Robbins, Martha I. Finney, and James O’Rourke
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- Give Your Business a Heart (Collection)
- eBook (Watermarked) $54.39
- Power Verbs: The Complete Collection
- eBook (Watermarked) $91.99
- The Truth About Better Decision-Making (Collection), 2nd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $73.59