Valuation: Avoiding the Winner's Curse, Adobe Reader
Product Author Bios
KENNETH R. FERRIS is Distinguished Professor of World Business at Thunderbird, The American Graduate School of International Management. The author/co-author of ten books, he has served on the faculties of Ohio State University, Northwestern, SMU, and numerous institutions of higher learning throughout the Asia-Pacific region. He has served as director of five corporations, including three listed on the New York Stock Exchange. He currently serves as mergers and acquisitions consultant to small businesses in the southwest US.
BARBARA S. PÉCHEROT PETITT is Assistant Professor of Finance at Thunderbird, The American Graduate School of International Management. She specializes in corporate finance, valuation, mergers, and acquisitions. Prior to joining Thunderbird, she spent two years with Financial Services Management Development Limited as a consultant, and worked for several banks and companies in London and abroad. She holds a Ph.D. in Finance from the University of Grenoble, France.
In Valuation: Avoiding the Winner's Curse, authors Kenneth R. Ferris and Barbara S. Pecherot Petitt will help you master both the science and the art of M&A valuation. Concise, realistic, and easy to use, it brings together the field's best "rules of thumb," compares every leading traditional and alternative approach, presents examples and case studies from many industries, and offers practical solutions for today's key accounting, reporting, and tax-related challenges.
Table of Contents
1. Valuation: An Overview.
2. Financial Review and Pro Forma Analysis.
3. Traditional Valuation Models.
4. Alternative Valuation Models.
5. Accounting Dilemmas in Valuation Analysis.
6. Financial Reporting and Tax Considerations in Mergers and Acquisitions.
7. Some Final Thoughts.
eBook (Adobe DRM)
This eBook requires the free Adobe® Digital Editions software.
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID. If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Also available in other formats.
Get access to thousands of books and training videos about technology, professional development and digital media from more than 40 leading publishers, including Addison-Wesley, Prentice Hall, Cisco Press, IBM Press, O'Reilly Media, Wrox, Apress, and many more. If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months. That's a total savings of $199.