Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Valuation: Avoiding the Winner's Curse, Adobe Reader
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Your Price: $23.99
- List Price: $29.99
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2002
- Pages: 240
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-148063-4
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-148063-6
In Valuation: Avoiding the Winner's Curse, authors Kenneth R. Ferris and Barbara S. Pecherot Petitt will help you master both the science and the art of M&A valuation. Concise, realistic, and easy to use, it brings together the field's best "rules of thumb," compares every leading traditional and alternative approach, presents examples and case studies from many industries, and offers practical solutions for today's key accounting, reporting, and tax-related challenges.
Table of Contents
1. Valuation: An Overview.
2. Financial Review and Pro Forma Analysis.
3. Traditional Valuation Models.
4. Alternative Valuation Models.
5. Accounting Dilemmas in Valuation Analysis.
6. Financial Reporting and Tax Considerations in Mergers and Acquisitions.
7. Some Final Thoughts.
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.