Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Walking the Tightrope: Solutions for Achieving Life Balance Without a Net, Adobe Reader
- Your Price: $12.13
- List Price: $15.16
- About Watermarked eBooks
- Copyright 2004
- Pages: 176
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-204453-6
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-204453-0
We're more wired than ever: cell phones on our hips, laptops, email, instant messaging. The killer apps are killing us. Technology was supposed to make it easier for us, but we are more out of balance and out of touch with the things in life that are most important to us than we were a decade ago. Orloff and Levinson will help readers to find that sense of balance so they can handle the highwire act of living and working without flaming out.
Table of Contents
1. Do You Need Balance? A Blueprint for a Strong Foundation.
2. It's Time for a Change.
3. A Blueprint for Financial Balance.
4. Health and Well-Being: Finding and Keeping Balance.
5. Your Career in the Balance.
6. Balance and Emotional Baggage: What's Keeping You Down?
7. Marriage: The Test of Time.
8. Balance with Children and Families: The Tightrope Gets Crowded.
9. The Balance of Friendship.
10. Balancing in Community: Volunteering and Your Place in the World.
11. Balancing Life with Spirituality.
12. A Balanced Life: A Work in Progress.
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.