Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Wharton School Publishing Strategy Collection (Save 40%)
- Your Price: $49.95
- Usually ships in 24 hours.
- Copyright 2006
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-13-222764-9
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-222764-3
Save 40% on the Wharton School Publishing Strategy Collection, which normally costs more than $82.
For a limited time, receive a special price when you purchase the Wharton School Publishing Strategy Collection, which includes Making Strategy Work, SCORE! and Big Winners and Big Losers. This unique collection of books will put you on the road to flawless execution.
This limited-time offer includes:
- Making Strategy Work: Leading Effective Execution and Change: Formulating strategy is one thing. Executing it throughout the entire organization... well, that's the really hard part. Without effective execution, no business strategy can succeed. Unfortunately, most managers know far more about developing strategy than about executing it–and overcoming the difficult political and organizational obstacles that stand in their way. In this book, Larry Hrebiniak offers a comprehensive, disciplined process model for making strategy work in the real world.
- SCORE!: A Better Way to Do Busine$$: Moving from Conflict to Collaboration: To maximize long-term profits, companies and their managers must focus more on win/win collaboration with business partners, rather than using coercion and adversarial tactics to force compliance. Stallkamp pioneered new strategies for collaboration as President of Chrysler Corporation. His breakthrough strategy (SCORE–Supplier Cost Reduction Effort) turned Chrysler around and into the world's most-profitable automaker. Simply put, this is everything you need to establish collaborative relationships that drive unprecedented business value.
- Big Winners and Big Losers: The 4 Secrets of Long-Term Business Success and Failure: This book shows you how these consistent winners build the strategies that drive their success; move toward market spaces offering superior opportunity; and successfully manage the tensions between agility, discipline, and focus. You'll learn how to identify the right patterns of success for your company, build on the strengths you already have, realistically assess your weaknesses...and generate sustainable advantage one logical, incremental step at a time!
Prepare for flawless execution by understanding the inner workings of successful strategies!
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
- Request an Instructor or Media review copy.
- Corporate, Academic, and Employee Purchases
- International Buying Options
Other Things You Might Like
- Sticking It Out in Tough Times (Collection)
- eBook (Watermarked) $35.99
- Set Yourself Up for Success (Collection)
- eBook (Watermarked) $31.19